Wednesday, January 6, 2010

FOX: Where it's not just news...it's The Good News!

I have another confession:  I absolutely LOVE Jon Stewart!! To me, there is nothing sexier in a man than a keen intelligence coupled with a sharp wit and a sound grasp of reality. Incidentally, I also have a thing for dimples, blue eyes, and...well, I won't go there.

All that aside...this segment satirizing Brit Hume's suggestion that Tiger Woods needs to convert to Christianity to redeem himself is priceless (and very funny too!). My favorite part is the Avatar bit. John Oliver is THE MAN!! Click on the link below to watch.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-january-4-2010/the-best-f--king-news-team-ever---tiger-woods--faith

In light of Mr. Hume's assertion that Christianity is the best religion to practice if one seeks 'forgiveness' and 'redemption', I offer the following quote.

Quote of the Day:

"The bliss of the elect in heaven would not be perfect unless they were able to look across the abyss and enjoy the agonies of their brethren in eternal fire."

--Pope Gregory I (AKA Pope Gregory the Great)

No comments:

Post a Comment