Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Atheist Delusion

Yesterday I finished re-reading The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. Just like some religionists read their holy books over and over, I also like to revisit my "holy books" in the same way, deriving both smug self-satisfaction and comfort from the words contained within. (Please note that I am being completely facetious here.)

Anyhoo, I came across this video on YouTube which tickled my funnybone. Sadly, if you read the comments at the bottom of the actual YouTube site, you will notice that there are some atheists out there who just don't "get" the message. Who says theists have the market on dim-witted adherents cornered?




Quote of the Day:

"That 'religion is inherently irrational' is surely true. Why one set of beliefs that are offered without argument or evidence rather than another?"

--Noam Chomsky

No comments:

Post a Comment