Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is THIS Guy Really Our President?



I have long suspected that Barack Obama is a far cry from the 'good Christian' he respectfully plays for the majority of his countrymen (and women). He is a politician, after all, so one must expect that he will perform certain niceties for the folks watching at home.

In my personal opinion, it seems fairly plain that the plethora of nut jobs out there who accused him of being a secret, terrorist-loving Muslim had it all wrong. I would suggest that his 'secret' is actually even more sinister. It is my opinion that Obama is at best, a deist or agnostic, and at worst, an unapologetic humanist...nay, shall I dare say it...atheist.

Besides the above exerpt from his book, what evidence do I have? Well, like most faith-based assertions, I do not need to prove that Obama is irreligious. I believe he is; therefore, I merely need to require others to prove that he is NOT. If noone can prove that Obama is NOT an unbeliever, then logic dictates that he must, in fact, be one. Right?  ;-)

P.S. I think I might also read his book.

No comments:

Post a Comment